From nobody Mon Oct  5 22:00:55 2026
X-Original-To: gecko@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org
Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1])
	by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hzCxz5YSqz6vTrS
	for <gecko@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org>; Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:00:55 +0000 (UTC)
	(envelope-from pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org)
Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3])
	(using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits)
	 key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256
	 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256)
	(Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified))
	by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hzCxz3F6Wz3FWN
	for <gecko@FreeBSD.org>; Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:00:55 +0000 (UTC)
	(envelope-from pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1791237655;
	b=w0QpLak7o4Fspcbj/OMiNffSDlN6uG1Ef6G+6A3/CmaMKrbSqFPdWeqW+1bOkXmInf75iq
	buXpAvZUfdAg3nIOEQXGTcyosuc+Ihywyhss28VBTsXknqxAk+jsrmXXy4gia0w6hzoD2i
	FwQrpWyC5xa5QppVzxCLJTgnQ5yNfZtcVqXysbVTVb8sV+Sf4rFHnKf3Cy9zHWLQc3fEoF
	Hi4QmTeRqFH1MVVri1bK5kmlBPho1FfHNGBvFzl9SNqWvqmEOZ/mC4Xs4SOEaN002389SH
	kaKu0DTkXD7VT/Oe66loJqp2g5uQ0oVar5X51cZR0+gL7Pw4Qe2VABpDCOH5Lg==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org;
	s=dkim; t=1791237655;
	h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id:
	 to:to:cc:cc; bh=CJKAybq9wZMgJnyHw19Bwx+CkWGAbMjmnleExBAQo4w=;
	b=n6nQ4a2Xu+huGjC4YmjEaeL2TXG9K3BqI7/AxXFfFt+G8QZY0inpOFy7R2JfaZwUox5qSt
	DbXBe2KZ88ltP29NENL6Hvuc+j3hV0uhHg48LJiCUX6Qi5x1VQtasnIdVdPzvFakGV/eFq
	eRD9Ng8DBJWtNN7bZ4zlMom1ll0I2udSlmqPjJAZpYbY6sZ5n98zR089+MXqD2HbL2PABq
	9sSx7rwSBjZI7IHPn1/di8dFux2enrbCFphcb1iTRG6Xtlhn6Bq9wcxtyvS1/qIQue5u0x
	lLeobrIk8XmnJ1JFvfrRsU/iCROdkkO8ZV9EExbw91i7mFkNNhAGHxMFxL9Zag==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1;
	mx1.freebsd.org;
	none
Received: from ampere2.nyi.freebsd.org (ampere2.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:6080::16:24])
	by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hzCxz2HWMzg27
	for <gecko@FreeBSD.org>; Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:00:55 +0000 (UTC)
	(envelope-from pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org)
Received: from root (uid 0)
	(envelope-from pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org)
	id 20eb
	by ampere2.nyi.freebsd.org (DragonFly Mail Agent v0.13+ on ampere2.nyi.freebsd.org);
	Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:00:55 +0000
To: gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject: [package - main-arm64-default][www/firefox] Failed for firefox-157.0,2 in build
Cc: pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:00:55 +0000
Message-Id: <6ac41e17.20eb.6fdc1339@ampere2.nyi.freebsd.org>
From: <pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org>
List-Id: Gecko Rendering Engine issues <freebsd-gecko.freebsd.org>
List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-gecko
List-Help: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+help@freebsd.org>
List-Post: <mailto:freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+subscribe@freebsd.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+unsubscribe@freebsd.org>
Sender: owner-freebsd-gecko@FreeBSD.org
List-Id: <freebsd-gecko.FreeBSD.org>
List-Post: <mailto:freebsd-gecko@FreeBSD.org>
List-Help: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+help@FreeBSD.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+subscribe@FreeBSD.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+unsubscribe@FreeBSD.org>
List-Owner: <mailto:postmaster@FreeBSD.org>
Precedence: list

You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     gecko@FreeBSD.org
Log URL:        https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere2/data/main-arm64-default/p2208b8828a2c_sd9e2caccfac/logs/firefox-157.0,2.log
Build URL:      https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere2/build.html?mastername=main-arm64-default&build=p2208b8828a2c_sd9e2caccfac
Log:

=>> Building www/firefox
build started at Mon Oct  5 15:29:59 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/www/firefox
package name: firefox-157.0,2
building for: FreeBSD main-arm64-default-job-02 16.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600026 arm64
maintained by: gecko@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r--  1 root wheel 2257 Oct  3 01:03 /usr/ports/www/firefox/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 2208b8828a2c4683ef0d87f4a8d2785324faefba
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: 436d990f0b5bf29f76699c4d5d64e2f8f88ff480
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
Host OSVERSION: 1600022
Jail OSVERSION: 1600026
Job Id: 02




!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1600026, Host: 1600022) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!



---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
OSVERSION=1600026
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600026
UNAME_r=16.0-CURRENT
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/02/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=main-arm64-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for firefox-157.0,2:
     CANBERRA=off: Sound theme alerts
     DBUS=on: D-Bus IPC system support
     DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
     FFMPEG=on: FFmpeg support (WMA, AIFF, AC3, APE...)
     LIBPROXY=off: Proxy support via libproxy
     LTO=off: Use Link-Time Optimization
     OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=on: Use extra compiler optimizations
     PROFILE=on: Build with profiling support
     TEST=off: Build and/or run tests
====> Extra cubeb audio backends (OSS is always available)
     ALSA=off: ALSA audio architecture support
     JACK=on: JACK audio server support
     PULSEAUDIO=on: PulseAudio sound server support
     SNDIO=on: Sndio audio support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
gecko@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
MAKE=/usr/local/bin/gmake PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.12" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work  XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work  XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.cache  HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local"
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work  XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work  XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.cache  HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  CC="/usr/local/bin/clang19" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing "  CPP="/usr/local/bin/clang-cpp19" CPPFLAGS="-DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include"  LDFLAGS=" -Wl,--fix-cortex-a53-843419 -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--undefined-version " LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib"  CXX="/usr/local/bin/clang++19" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_
PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing   -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install   -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install   -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
 GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0"  GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0"  GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.12  PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.12  PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd16  PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.12/site-packages  PYTHON_SUFFIX=312  PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312  PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312  PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312  PYTHON_VER=3.12  PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12  PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" OSREL=16.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local  RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/firefox"  EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/firefox"  DATADIR="share/firefox"  WWWDIR="www/firefox"  ETCDIR="etc/firefox"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
 PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/local/include/python3.12  PYTHON_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12  PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd16  PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages  PYTHON_SUFFIX=312  PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312  PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312  PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312  PYTHON_VER=3.12  PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12  PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  DATADIR=/usr/local/share/firefox DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/firefox EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/firefox  WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/firefox ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/firefox
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
####  ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  1048576
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  1048576
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  8192
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
pipebuf                 (kbytes, -y)  unlimited
virtual machines                (-V)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   firefox-157.0,2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-02] Installing pkg-2.8.4...
[main-arm64-default-job-02] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done
===>   firefox-157.0,2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===>   Returning to build of firefox-157.0,2
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
=> firefox-157.0.source.tar.xz doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch https://download.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/firefox/releases/157.0/source/firefox-157.0.source.tar.xz
firefox-157.0.source.tar.xz                            776 MB   44 MBps    17s
===> Fetching all distfiles required by firefox-157.0,2 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum       >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Fetching all distfiles required by firefox-157.0,2 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for firefox-157.0.source.tar.xz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract        >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Fetching all distfiles required by firefox-157.0,2 for building
===>  Extracting for firefox-157.0,2
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for firefox-157.0.source.tar.xz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Patching for firefox-157.0,2
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for firefox-157.0,2 from /usr/ports/www/firefox/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends  >============================
<snip>
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base10.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/docshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/us
r/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefo
x/work/firefox-157.0/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/sctp/datachannel 
-I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwi
nd-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-deprecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning
-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base10.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_
base10.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base11.o
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base11.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/docshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/us
r/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefo
x/work/firefox-157.0/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/sctp/datachannel 
-I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwi
nd-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-deprecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning
-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base11.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_
base11.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base2.o
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base2.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/docshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr
/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox
/work/firefox-157.0/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -
I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwin
d-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-deprecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-
option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base2.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base2.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base3.o
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base3.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/docshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr
/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox
/work/firefox-157.0/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -
I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwin
d-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-deprecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-
option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base3.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base3.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base4.o
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base11.cpp:29:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base/nsWindowRoot.cpp:14:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc/BrowserParent.h:21:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/ipc/RemoteLayerTreeOwner.h:12:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/painting/nsDisplayList.h:48:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/painting/nsDisplayListInvalidation.h:11:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/wr/WebRenderUserData.h:18:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/webrender_bindings/WebRenderAPI.h:25:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/wr/IpcResourceUpdateQueue.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base4.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/docshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr
/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox
/work/firefox-157.0/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -
I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwin
d-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-deprecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-
option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base4.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base4.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base5.o
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base2.cpp:38:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base/Document.cpp:157:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc/ContentChild.h:15:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentChild.h:41:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base3.cpp:137:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base/MessageBroadcaster.cpp:7:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc/ContentParent.h:30:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentParent.h:43:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base4.cpp:56:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base/Navigator.cpp:8:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation/Geolocation.h:13:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation/GeolocationSystem.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentParent.h:43:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base5.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/docshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr
/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox
/work/firefox-157.0/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -
I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwin
d-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-deprecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-
option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base5.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base5.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base6.o
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base5.cpp:128:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base/ScreenOrientation.cpp:11:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc/ContentChild.h:15:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentChild.h:41:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base6.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/docshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr
/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox
/work/firefox-157.0/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -
I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwin
d-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-deprecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-
option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base6.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base6.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base7.o
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base7.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/docshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr
/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox
/work/firefox-157.0/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -
I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwin
d-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-deprecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-
option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base7.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base7.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base8.o
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base6.cpp:2:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base/ScrollingMetrics.cpp:8:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc/ContentParent.h:30:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentParent.h:43:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base8.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/docshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr
/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox
/work/firefox-157.0/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -
I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwin
d-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-deprecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-
option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base8.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base8.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base9.o
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base7.cpp:110:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base/TimeoutManager.cpp:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc/ContentChild.h:15:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentChild.h:41:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base8.cpp:83:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base/nsContentAreaDragDrop.cpp:14:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc/BrowserParent.h:21:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/ipc/RemoteLayerTreeOwner.h:12:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/painting/nsDisplayList.h:48:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/painting/nsDisplayListInvalidation.h:11:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/wr/WebRenderUserData.h:18:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/webrender_bindings/WebRenderAPI.h:25:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/wr/IpcResourceUpdateQueue.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base9.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/docshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr
/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox
/work/firefox-157.0/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -
I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwin
d-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-deprecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-
option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base9.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base9.cpp
2 warnings generated.
2 warnings generated.
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base9.cpp:47:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/base/nsFocusManager.cpp:12:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/ipc/ContentParent.h:30:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentParent.h:43:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/dom/base'
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build'
gmake[1]: *** [/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/config/recurse.mk:34: compile] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build'
gmake: *** [/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/firefox-157.0/config/rules.mk:345: all] Error 2
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/www/firefox

From nobody Mon Oct  5 23:21:35 2026
X-Original-To: gecko@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org
Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1])
	by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hzFl36CXFz6vZyX
	for <gecko@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org>; Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
	(envelope-from bugzilla-noreply@freebsd.org)
Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3])
	(using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits)
	 key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256
	 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256)
	(Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified))
	by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hzFl35Z9Tz3PDn
	for <gecko@FreeBSD.org>; Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
	(envelope-from bugzilla-noreply@freebsd.org)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim;
	t=1791242495;
	h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id:
	 to:to:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type:
	 content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding:
	 in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references;
	bh=lwwx7anuytoc09blwc0+E5yxR18DpLo6RAlzX/6Gsa0=;
	b=UU+zR0LoLZv29HbD5TJZp2aTiqYJZTCs+uEaL6nLDr+XSiMGkDMZdBhSRmp/OFZW0lZB4y
	7hivJZzJDKZQBPQ5FM4XAoMxYEjKjnTrkcWubULprnMyJWIwYxw4XT5aIbvq31J/gtmBQL
	k2BKLs0xf00dp21wrz6Q1EUwsZ0UyhQ1rPh4Sf7/GsGoAvRZ63SVnfJuzg8b/I42yFhIdK
	c2arUp12oCGgyrJx4AW/eAa9rEiim3NQleBxjkpnvHReaNEQ1MqOg1yLaxcl7aS0OnO6Fr
	5SXBu4hyY0rlzO5Z9Il4SGwpLbCXmq5UawBaWmukfvbmZm+Ru3isaTsKBDQApQ==
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1791242495;
	b=TumXRfnfToMiX02xOI2zod7tnPtNhd0VwKfFLdL7zTSl1ZNgWa/FIgMAsNqsDfjrABIJOX
	vhMuV43PJFBAhMUdtXR3Au3fA2VKdJ2Zsd1NBZf1a/0XQi5ZjWAAEQRYI6/5TaoBSjGNsE
	PmcLTabvtlB7vAZV2KYvMLESYqFvB3GKuGVNGHe++8q9GVtqDQV2Olu/Pg0iGcP8DzFj9Z
	Vu1HNVglLOZcg9GnNA4R0hVD3nA9tH70GkNH/VUWh+D5znSMbWccJwHxUK2YFphGFStt9e
	qMm/MVvxHYbLVwk88eQX1a9UiVJYKjed52nqc4aDbNqFhABKFc2Tb85C4d2+Mw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org;
	s=dkim; t=1791242495;
	h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id:
	 to:to:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type:
	 content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding:
	 in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references;
	bh=lwwx7anuytoc09blwc0+E5yxR18DpLo6RAlzX/6Gsa0=;
	b=hU/cVF3pOXbCcQZydHQgPUyGdSUeS3HROL6shj2jaeAv9fBVJY7Qp0hRx+MzrHvEWiF9RS
	kRVPPLxNWM53+UqOhEUiOwG75bcmFYFCSz587z+MeKaIuxjPXimQ89UuC/v1VNWHXtcsMM
	Gl8AhC/vmF9h8hR8WGtHCF2F53Ycc3QLQt2e+E+erVgpXrbx4066jsPc9QSYU4FjFPqjc9
	JQ8d7R7Dcweb4cihegmA2bKVc9Voj5hl2HaRTahSHrDQbJfYpao8kwo0nydjm6zg421iTI
	4eUmQFNPhP/MYI0OOprP7eqKEfRXGWnq86/u5oGM6oSAHU8+wS+86EKU3Fs30w==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1;
	mx1.freebsd.org;
	none
Received: from kenobi.freebsd.org (kenobi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::50:1d])
	(using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits)
	 key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256)
	(Client did not present a certificate)
	by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hzFl34fKRzhrw
	for <gecko@FreeBSD.org>; Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
	(envelope-from bugzilla-noreply@freebsd.org)
Received: from kenobi.freebsd.org ([127.0.1.5])
	by kenobi.freebsd.org (8.15.2/8.15.2) with ESMTP id 695NLZt6024119
	for <gecko@FreeBSD.org>; Mon, 5 Oct 2026 23:21:35 GMT
	(envelope-from bugzilla-noreply@freebsd.org)
Received: (from www@localhost)
	by kenobi.freebsd.org (8.15.2/8.15.2/Submit) id 695NLZcf024118
	for gecko@FreeBSD.org; Mon, 5 Oct 2026 23:21:35 GMT
	(envelope-from bugzilla-noreply@freebsd.org)
X-Authentication-Warning: kenobi.freebsd.org: www set sender to bugzilla-noreply@freebsd.org using -f
From: bugzilla-noreply@freebsd.org
To: gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject: [Bug 299070] www/firefox,mail/thunderbird: Fix build with DBUS
 option disabled
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:21:35 +0000
X-Bugzilla-Reason: AssignedTo
X-Bugzilla-Type: changed
X-Bugzilla-Watch-Reason: None
X-Bugzilla-Product: Ports & Packages
X-Bugzilla-Component: Individual Port(s)
X-Bugzilla-Version: Latest
X-Bugzilla-Keywords: 
X-Bugzilla-Severity: Affects Some People
X-Bugzilla-Who: vvd@FreeBSD.org
X-Bugzilla-Status: New
X-Bugzilla-Resolution: 
X-Bugzilla-Priority: ---
X-Bugzilla-Assigned-To: gecko@FreeBSD.org
X-Bugzilla-Flags: maintainer-feedback? merge-quarterly?
X-Bugzilla-Changed-Fields: cc
Message-ID: <bug-299070-21738-bZj3WuapQC@https.bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/>
In-Reply-To: <bug-299070-21738@https.bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/>
References: <bug-299070-21738@https.bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
X-Bugzilla-URL: https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
List-Id: Gecko Rendering Engine issues <freebsd-gecko.freebsd.org>
List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-gecko
List-Help: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+help@freebsd.org>
List-Post: <mailto:freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+subscribe@freebsd.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+unsubscribe@freebsd.org>
Sender: owner-freebsd-gecko@FreeBSD.org
List-Id: <freebsd-gecko.FreeBSD.org>
List-Post: <mailto:freebsd-gecko@FreeBSD.org>
List-Help: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+help@FreeBSD.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+subscribe@FreeBSD.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+unsubscribe@FreeBSD.org>
List-Owner: <mailto:postmaster@FreeBSD.org>
Precedence: list
MIME-Version: 1.0

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=3D299070

Vladimir Druzenko <vvd@FreeBSD.org> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |cmt@freebsd.org

--- Comment #1 from Vladimir Druzenko <vvd@FreeBSD.org> ---
Friendly ping.

--=20
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.=

From nobody Tue Oct  6 08:09:21 2026
X-Original-To: gecko@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org
Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1])
	by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hzTS23swwz6cY2f
	for <gecko@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org>; Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:09:22 +0000 (UTC)
	(envelope-from pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org)
Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3])
	(using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits)
	 key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256
	 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256)
	(Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified))
	by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hzTS221hbz4bkb
	for <gecko@FreeBSD.org>; Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:09:22 +0000 (UTC)
	(envelope-from pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1791274162;
	b=eFnEttSu2pISOmqORaYSRDtn9uRquLfYyNWIxmdYC6TeVIaju4+Xvsrf88LIXpYMqygUk9
	V9EGa1zzEGdELHrfbI+Ap4q+dPmG1g3Iz8h7SWdaxyPwx3a3chy/ICOuQRLWK7wrGKjzfG
	/Zq9EqDc0nyoVdtqkmmK5U9cVAFoFm+HSE3xNggUdfE34xroMgXjGRmnvTChF0xhu2vzMQ
	Il2IZ6ktbALrxyJ4ObVTrCJBHRjMwjPh28JRH6uQ5mfC6XAdeJ0Qged3UGPaLD1dL+Qm1z
	HzuLxtqjY4CNLzyfBno39nfWg7H+yfz2f3WCICLwgG00xte8jgmUWPr6ntILSA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org;
	s=dkim; t=1791274162;
	h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id:
	 to:to:cc:cc; bh=33kRrPzsLMm61QQ1yvMwMrynmO8CbysN6NBOwHxmGDg=;
	b=NPe55gKkk5+hQwb8EaBgIjzT1Lc9kbjqgvhfUko/WHmKMcwFHQmLJyly0PcHAIu0+Fwthh
	d+61/ac0WRX4vf0YE+2b2fmFtea68l5xl0TVitzKztLf1lTwJsTXdVT3vAS3R7suCS2UIm
	B/OSU+UquqG2YvqEFM8BS4nQ/RhQHIfqXQDczBRZH58yfxINAX5gNuz9fMnDz+HHRtkSbP
	0PCgpfJAbivRkGlyFm7bun29NFAJsQFO/ZzD+vwkUPNfMS1NpkKRnYFtnEg1maJ0h/E+QA
	19DuogVxlBiJRLJYwBBwgTuYmWsh44vstcJFMTO3cLq1LtXy5+9X6e5dTFfKZQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1;
	mx1.freebsd.org;
	none
Received: from ampere2.nyi.freebsd.org (ampere2.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:6080::16:24])
	by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hzTS20YyJzyF3
	for <gecko@FreeBSD.org>; Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:09:22 +0000 (UTC)
	(envelope-from pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org)
Received: from root (uid 0)
	(envelope-from pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org)
	id 269a
	by ampere2.nyi.freebsd.org (DragonFly Mail Agent v0.13+ on ampere2.nyi.freebsd.org);
	Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:09:21 +0000
To: gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject: [package - main-arm64-default][mail/thunderbird] Failed for thunderbird-157.0.1 in build
Cc: pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:09:21 +0000
Message-Id: <6ac4acb1.269a.1fdc76ed@ampere2.nyi.freebsd.org>
From: <pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org>
List-Id: Gecko Rendering Engine issues <freebsd-gecko.freebsd.org>
List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-gecko
List-Help: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+help@freebsd.org>
List-Post: <mailto:freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+subscribe@freebsd.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+unsubscribe@freebsd.org>
Sender: owner-freebsd-gecko@FreeBSD.org
List-Id: <freebsd-gecko.FreeBSD.org>
List-Post: <mailto:freebsd-gecko@FreeBSD.org>
List-Help: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+help@FreeBSD.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+subscribe@FreeBSD.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:freebsd-gecko+unsubscribe@FreeBSD.org>
List-Owner: <mailto:postmaster@FreeBSD.org>
Precedence: list

You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     gecko@FreeBSD.org
Log URL:        https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere2/data/main-arm64-default/p2208b8828a2c_sd9e2caccfac/logs/thunderbird-157.0.1.log
Build URL:      https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere2/build.html?mastername=main-arm64-default&build=p2208b8828a2c_sd9e2caccfac
Log:

=>> Building mail/thunderbird
build started at Tue Oct  6 01:24:28 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/mail/thunderbird
package name: thunderbird-157.0.1
building for: FreeBSD main-arm64-default-job-10 16.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600026 arm64
maintained by: gecko@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r--  1 root wheel 2791 Oct  3 01:03 /usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 2208b8828a2c4683ef0d87f4a8d2785324faefba
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: fa30b69164a397a096926f30300855524f0a8141
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
Host OSVERSION: 1600022
Jail OSVERSION: 1600026
Job Id: 10




!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1600026, Host: 1600022) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!



---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
OSVERSION=1600026
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600026
UNAME_r=16.0-CURRENT
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/10/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=main-arm64-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for thunderbird-157.0.1:
     CANBERRA=on: Sound theme alerts
     DBUS=on: D-Bus IPC system support
     DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
     FFMPEG=on: FFmpeg support (WMA, AIFF, AC3, APE...)
     LIBPROXY=off: Proxy support via libproxy
     LTO=off: Use Link-Time Optimization
     OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=on: Use extra compiler optimizations
     PROFILE=on: Build with profiling support
     TEST=off: Build and/or run tests
====> Extra cubeb audio backends (OSS is always available)
     ALSA=off: ALSA audio architecture support
     JACK=on: JACK audio server support
     PULSEAUDIO=on: PulseAudio sound server support
     SNDIO=on: Sndio audio support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
gecko@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
MAKE=/usr/local/bin/gmake PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.12" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work  XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work  XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.cache  HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local"
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work  XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work  XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.cache  HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  CC="/usr/local/bin/clang19" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing "  CPP="/usr/local/bin/clang-cpp19" CPPFLAGS="-DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include"  LDFLAGS=" -Wl,--fix-cortex-a53-843419 -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--undefined-version " LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib"  CXX="/usr/local/bin/clang++19" CXXFL
AGS="-O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing   -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install   -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install   -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
 GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0"  GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0"  GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.12  PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.12  PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd16  PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.12/site-packages  PYTHON_SUFFIX=312  PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312  PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312  PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312  PYTHON_VER=3.12  PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12  PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" OSREL=16.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local  RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/thunderbird"  EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/thunderbird"  DATADIR="share/thunderbird"  WWWDIR="www/thunderbird"  ETCDIR="etc/thunderbird"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
 PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/local/include/python3.12  PYTHON_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12  PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd16  PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages  PYTHON_SUFFIX=312  PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312  PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312  PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312  PYTHON_VER=3.12  PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12  PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  DATADIR=/usr/local/share/thunderbird DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/thunderbird EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/thunderbird  WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/thunderbird ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/thunderbird
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
####  ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  1048576
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  1048576
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  8192
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
pipebuf                 (kbytes, -y)  unlimited
virtual machines                (-V)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   thunderbird-157.0.1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing pkg-2.8.4...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done
===>   thunderbird-157.0.1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===>   Returning to build of thunderbird-157.0.1
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
=> thunderbird-157.0.1.source.tar.xz doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch https://download.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/thunderbird/releases/157.0.1/source/thunderbird-157.0.1.source.tar.xz
thunderbird-157.0.1.source.tar.xz                      904 MB   65 MBps    14s
===> Fetching all distfiles required by thunderbird-157.0.1 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum       >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Fetching all distfiles required by thunderbird-157.0.1 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for thunderbird-157.0.1.source.tar.xz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract        >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Fetching all distfiles required by thunderbird-157.0.1 for building
===>  Extracting for thunderbird-157.0.1
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for thunderbird-157.0.1.source.tar.xz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Patching for thunderbird-157.0.1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for thunderbird-157.0.1 from /usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends  >============================
<snip>
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base11.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/d
ocshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/p
orts/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunder
bird-157.0.1/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIE
NT -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-depr
ecated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng1
6 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base11.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base11.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base2.o
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base2.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/do
cshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/po
rts/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderb
ird-157.0.1/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIEN
T -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-depre
cated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16
 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base2.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base2.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base3.o
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base11.cpp:29:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base/nsWindowRoot.cpp:14:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc/BrowserParent.h:21:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/ipc/RemoteLayerTreeOwner.h:12:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/painting/nsDisplayList.h:48:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/painting/nsDisplayListInvalidation.h:11:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/wr/WebRenderUserData.h:18:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/webrender_bindings/WebRenderAPI.h:25:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/wr/IpcResourceUpdateQueue.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base3.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/do
cshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/po
rts/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderb
ird-157.0.1/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIEN
T -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-depre
cated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16
 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base3.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base3.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base4.o
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base4.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/do
cshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/po
rts/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderb
ird-157.0.1/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIEN
T -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-depre
cated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16
 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base4.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base4.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base5.o
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base2.cpp:38:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base/Document.cpp:157:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc/ContentChild.h:15:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentChild.h:41:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base3.cpp:137:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base/MessageBroadcaster.cpp:7:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc/ContentParent.h:30:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentParent.h:43:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base4.cpp:56:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base/Navigator.cpp:8:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation/Geolocation.h:13:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation/GeolocationSystem.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentParent.h:43:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base5.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/do
cshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/po
rts/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderb
ird-157.0.1/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIEN
T -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-depre
cated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16
 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base5.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base5.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base6.o
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base6.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/do
cshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/po
rts/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderb
ird-157.0.1/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIEN
T -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-depre
cated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16
 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base6.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base6.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base7.o
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base5.cpp:128:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base/ScreenOrientation.cpp:11:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc/ContentChild.h:15:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentChild.h:41:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base6.cpp:2:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base/ScrollingMetrics.cpp:8:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc/ContentParent.h:30:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentParent.h:43:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base7.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/do
cshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/po
rts/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderb
ird-157.0.1/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIEN
T -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-depre
cated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16
 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base7.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base7.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base8.o
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base8.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/do
cshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/po
rts/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderb
ird-157.0.1/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIEN
T -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-depre
cated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16
 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base8.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base8.cpp
dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base9.o
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base8.cpp:83:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base/nsContentAreaDragDrop.cpp:14:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc/BrowserParent.h:21:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/ipc/RemoteLayerTreeOwner.h:12:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/painting/nsDisplayList.h:48:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/painting/nsDisplayListInvalidation.h:11:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/wr/WebRenderUserData.h:18:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/webrender_bindings/WebRenderAPI.h:25:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/wr/IpcResourceUpdateQueue.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base7.cpp:110:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base/TimeoutManager.cpp:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc/ContentChild.h:15:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentChild.h:41:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
/usr/local/bin/clang++19 -std=gnu++20 -o Unified_cpp_dom_base9.o -c  -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/stl_wrappers -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -fstrict-flex-arrays=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DTRIMMED=1 -DMOZ_HAS_MOZGLUE -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DMOZ_SUPPORT_LEAKCHECKING -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/battery -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/events -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/network -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/caps -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/do
cshell/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/file -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/geolocation -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/html -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/storage -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/svg -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xml -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xslt/xpath -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/extensions/spellcheck/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/image -I/wrkdirs/usr/po
rts/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/loader -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/forms -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/generic -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/style -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/layout/xul -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/base -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/protocol/http -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/url-classifier -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/parser/htmlparser -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderb
ird-157.0.1/security/manager/ssl -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/xsimd/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/widget -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/build -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/xpcom/ds -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/netwerk/sctp/datachannel -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/ipc/chromium/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/third_party/abseil-cpp -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/nss -I/usr/local/include/nspr -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dist/include/nss -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -DMOZILLA_CLIEN
T -include /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/mozilla-config.h -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-rtti -pthread -fno-sized-deallocation -fno-aligned-new -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-math-errno -fno-exceptions -fdiagnostics-absolute-paths -fPIC -O2 -pipe -O3 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -Wall -Wbitfield-enum-conversion -Wempty-body -Wformat-type-confusion -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow-field-in-constructor-modified -Wsign-compare -Wtautological-constant-in-range-compare -Wtype-limits -Wno-error=tautological-type-limit-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wunreachable-code-return -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvector-conversion -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wclass-varargs -Wempty-init-stmt -Wfloat-overflow-conversion -Wfloat-zero-conversion -Wloop-analysis -Wno-range-loop-analysis -Wno-depre
cated-anon-enum-enum-conversion -Wno-deprecated-enum-enum-conversion -Wdeprecated-literal-operator -Winvalid-utf8 -Wcomma -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wstring-conversion -Wno-inline-new-delete -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=free-nonheap-object -Wno-error=atomic-alignment -Wno-error=deprecated-builtins -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-psabi -Wthread-safety -Wno-error=builtin-macro-redefined -Wno-vla-cxx-extension -Wno-unknown-warning-option -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16
 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing -ffp-contract=off  -MD -MP -MF .deps/Unified_cpp_dom_base9.o.pp   Unified_cpp_dom_base9.cpp
2 warnings generated.
2 warnings generated.
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base/Unified_cpp_dom_base9.cpp:47:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/base/nsFocusManager.cpp:12:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/ipc/ContentParent.h:30:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders/mozilla/dom/PContentParent.h:43:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/dom/media/ipc/RemoteMediaManagerChild.h:9:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/GPUVideoImage.h:10:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/CompositableClient.h:16:
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/layers/client/TextureClient.h:22:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:54:3: warning: mutex 'mMutex' is still held at the end of function [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   54 |   }
      |   ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:52:26: note: mutex acquired here
   52 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_lock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/gfx/2d/CriticalSection.h:57:26: warning: releasing mutex 'mMutex' that was not held [-Wthread-safety-analysis]
   57 |     DebugOnly<int> err = pthread_mutex_unlock(&mMutex);
      |                          ^
2 warnings generated.
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build/dom/base'
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build'
gmake[1]: *** [/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/config/recurse.mk:34: compile] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/.build'
gmake: *** [/wrkdirs/usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/work/thunderbird-157.0.1/config/rules.mk:345: all] Error 2
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/mail/thunderbird

